Longmont Triathlon Course:
- Download the Longmont Triathlon Course Map
- Bike helmets must be worn and strapped on your head prior to exiting the transition area.
- Bib number must be visible when entering/exiting the transition area for volunteers to record timing splits.
- No riding bikes in the transition area.
Bike Course: 12 miles
- The bike course is open to traffic with cones separating the lanes.
- Please be aware of your surroundings.
- Volunteers will be on the course to assist with cars and directions.
Run Course: 5k (3.1 miles)
Although this is a generally flat course, there are a few small hills for a challenge.
- The run course is primarily on city streets and pathways.
- There will be chalk arrows, directional signs and volunteers to help guide runners.
- Water stations available approximately every mile.
- Be aware of your surroundings, the streets are open to traffic.
- Race bib must be visible when exiting the transition area and crossing the finish line.
- Altitude Physical Therapy (Title Sponsor) will provide bottled water at the race finish.
Longmont Triathlon Race Details | Longmont Try-a-Tri | Triathlon Swim | Triathlon Bike & Run
No results found.