The LSC's quarterly GO Catalog is your resource for the best 55+ programming Longmont has to offer. Volunteer, join a club, host a class, and meet your new neighborhood friends! Subscriptions are also available for purchase; see the back cover for more information.
Senior Services Summer Registration
The Summer GO for June, July, and August is now available. View the Summer GO online now.
If you would prefer a paper copy, you can pick up your GO outside the front doors of the Senior Center Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm (beginning Monday, June 15). Please wear a mask and gloves when coming to pick up a catalog.
- Registration is open now for all June & July activities as well as virtual August activities. Please call 303-651-8411 to register or use the box below to register online.
- Registration for August activities that are currently planned to take place in the Senior Center will begin on Wednesday, July 15.
- Please be aware that the Senior Center is still closed until further notice. As pandemic guidance changes, some programs may be offered virtually, rescheduled or cancelled.
- Trips: All trips through June are cancelled, and trips scheduled for July and August may or may not happen depending on direction from the state and Boulder County Public Health. Registration for any trips is currently unknown.
- For the most up to date information about trips and registration, please subscribe to our email newsletter.
Register Online for select programs and classes:
Seeking a specific class? Use the keyword or activity number search to be taken to our online activity registration software.
Longmont Senior Services Resource Guide - Each quarterly catalog contains a Resource Guide. For your convenience, we have a link to just that portion of the GO Catalog.
The Senior Center offers scholarships to participate in various activities. Persons with a total annual income (from all sources) of $20,000 or less for a single person and $30,000 or less for a couple can qualify. Scholarships expire on December 11 of each year and participants will need to re-apply in the new year.
Trip Registration Lottery: How to Participate
Our Senior Services day trips are extremely popular. In fairness to all and to eliminate the need to arrive early, each quarter’s first day of trip registration is done lottery style. Numbers are distributed to participants as they arrive and corresponding numbers are placed in a tumbler and drawn randomly throughout the assigned time frame. When your number is called, you will have the opportunity to register for trips for yourself and one other older person. An activity registration form is required, one form per person.
For more information about the trip registration lottery and how to participate, check out our 4 minute how-to video, or read the instructions in our quarterly GO catalog. Beginning Monday after the trip registration lottery, you may register for available trips at the front desk or over the phone, 303-651-8411 or online at the registration button above.