Rent the Longmont Senior Center for your next event!
Weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties, meetings, and special events - all kinds of events may be accommodated!
The Longmont Senior Center has over 20,000 sq ft and contains several rooms that vary in size, from a small classroom for 20 to a combined gym and dining space that can accommodate 250 people. For pricing and more information, view our Rental Brochure.
For questions or to set an appointment to see the facility: please call (303) 774-4714
Fee Related Information:
- minimum charge of two (2) hours required
- non-profit organizations are eligible for reduced rates
- event charges begin when renter or guest is admitted to the building. Event charges end when the renter, guests, and related items are no longer in the building
- A deposit of 50% of the anticipated rental is required at the time the agreement is signed
- Renters may have use of various equipment; however, certain items have an additional fee
- Access to a small kitchen is available with rental of the gym or dining room
- Music must stop at 10:00 pm Sunday through Thursday nights and 11:00 pm on Friday or Saturday nights
- A DJ or band must not exceed City noise ordinance code of 50 decibels and must not be audible 25 ft from the source of the sound
Food Related Information:
- Renters are welcome to bring their own food and are responsible for removing whatever they bring
- Occupancy varies depending on set-up
- Smoking is not allowed
- Alcohol is not allowed in the facility, parking lot, or in Roosevelt Park
- Rooms are available evenings and weekends