Trash collection and disposal services are provided to all single-family and many multi-family homes in Longmont. View our Rates webpage for a list of options available.
- New customers can set-up service through Utility Billing.
- Existing customers can modify services online through ServiceWorks or by contacting Solid Waste.
- If you have questions about your bill, please contact Utility Billing.
Schedule & Holidays
View our Collection Schedule webpage to determine pick-up days for your services and see our list of holidays. Please have your cart(s) at the curb by 7 am on your scheduled collection day.
What Can & Can't Go in Your Trash Cart
All regular household refuse, garbage and yard trimmings can be placed inside the container.
Items that CANNOT be placed in your container include:
- Dirt, sod, concrete or rock
- Large appliances or furniture
- Hot ashes or flammable materials such as oil, gas or paint
- Debris from construction, remodeling or demolition
- Hazardous waste or materials
Please bag your refuse before placing it in your trash cart to assist in keeping the container clean and sanitary, as well as to help prevent litter on windy days. You are responsible for keeping your cart in a clean, sanitary condition at all times. If a repair is needed to your cart, please contact Solid Waste so that it can be scheduled and completed by City staff.
View our Solid Waste Service Guidelines for more information on where & how to put your cart(s) out for collection.