- New customers can set up service through Utility Billing.
- Existing customers can modify services online through ServiceWorks! or by contacting Waste Services.
- If you have questions about your bill, please contact Utility Billing.
Schedule & Holidays
View our Collection Schedule webpage to determine pick-up days for your services and see our list of holidays. Please have your cart(s) at the curb by 7 a.m. on your scheduled collection day.
What Can & Can't Go in Your Trash Cart
All regular household garbage and yard trimmings can be placed inside the container. (Yard trimmings also can be placed in your optional curbside composting cart.)
Items that CANNOT be placed in your container include:
- Dirt, sod, concrete or rock
- Large appliances or furniture
- Hot ashes or flammable materials such as oil, gas or paint
- Debris from construction, remodeling or demolition
- Hazardous waste or materials
Never again wonder if something is recyclable, compostable or destined for the trash. Just ask our easy to use Waste Wizard what to do with an item. Try out the Waste Wizard today >
Please bag your trash before placing it in your trash cart to assist in keeping the container clean and sanitary, as well as to help prevent litter on windy days. You are responsible for keeping your cart in a clean, sanitary condition at all times. If a repair is needed to your cart, please contact Waste Services so that it can be scheduled and completed by City staff.
View our Waste Services Guidelines for more information on where & how to put your cart(s) out for collection.