Year-Round, Self-Serve Disposal
Tree limbs, branches, bushes, leaves and small amounts of grass can be dropped off at the Waste Diversion Center.
- Cut limbs to manageable lengths and unload them at the designated area in the Center (please no trash, no plastic bags, or lumber).
- Limbs are ground into landscape mulch, which is great for gardening and is available to residents at the Center free of charge – just help yourself!
Customers who pay the City of Longmont waste management fee can dispose of yard waste at the Waste Diversion Center free of charge.
- Note: Please be sure to bring a current City of Longmont utility bill and identification to show that you are a City resident paying the waste management fee.
Customers who do not pay the City of Longmont waste management fee can only dispose of yard waste at the Waste Diversion Center for a fee. The fee rates are based on material size.
- Full-Size Pickup Truck-level bed $35
- Full-Size Pickup Truck-top of cab $40
- Mini Pickup Truck-level with bed $30
- Mini Pickup Truck-top of cab $35
- Cars / Mini Vans-regardless of how full $25
- Full Size Vans-regardless of how full $35
- Vehicles and Trailers not listed above $20 per cubic yard
This site accepts only cash or checks.
Curbside Composting Collection
Longmont Waste Services customers can enjoy the convenience of curbside composting service - a great way to dispose of yard waste without having to haul it! This opt-in service is provided by subscription only. Learn more and sign up now >
Special Collection Events
Two times a year, we do offer single-pass, curbside pick-up of certain yard wastes. Learn more through the links below: