We want to help our customers save money through water and energy efficiency programs. We offer rebates for ENEGYSTAR clothes washers, dual flush toilets and low flow toilets (1.0 - 1.6 gallons per flush).
Note: Rebates are available to Longmont utility customers on a first-come, first-served basis.
Clothes Washer RebateThis rebate program ended November 30, 2016. All applications due by December 30, 2016.
Receive $100 for ENERGYSTAR clothes washers
How to Participate
- Purchase an ENERGY STAR qualified clothes washer.
- Fill out the Washer Rebate Form and include:
- Your original receipt citing the model number on the receipt (original receipt will be returned).
- Verification the appliance is an ENERGY STAR model. Qualifying models are listed at www.energystar.gov. You can use your original receipt as verification if it cites the brand and model number, or use other manufacturer documents included with your machine citing brand and specific model number.
- The completed and signed Affidavit of Lawful Presence in the U.S. above and a copy of an acceptable form of identification.
- All purchases made must be submitted no later than 90 days from the date of purchase shown on your receipt. Rebate ends November 2016. All applications must be received by December 2016.
- Bring or mail all materials to: Longmont Power & Communications, 1100 South Sherman Street, Longmont, CO 80501.
- You will receive a $100 bill credit within 1-2 billing cycles.
High-efficiency Toilet Rebate
Receive $100 for dual flush toilets and $50 for low flow toilets
How to Participate
- Replace your old, 3.5 gallon per flush (GPF) toilet(s) with a new, qualified ultra low-flush or dual-flush toilet. To find the GPF on your existing toilet, look under the toilet lid or on the back of the toilet bowl behind the seat. If the GPF is not listed, the appliance year should be inside the toilet tank or under the lid. Please note that homes built after 1992 will not qualify for the current toilet rebate program since laws were passed requiring installation of lower flow toilets during that year. Dates that homes were built will be verified using Boulder County records.
- Fill out the Toilet Rebate Form and include:
- A copy of the receipt for your new toilet(s).
- The completed and signed Affidavit of Lawful Presence in the U.S. and a copy of an acceptable form of identification.
- A copy of your current City of Longmont utility bill. You must have an active City of Longmont water utility account at the time of appliance purchase and rebate application. The application, utility bill, photo ID and Affidavit of Lawful Presence must all have the same name; the application and utility bill must both have the same address.
- Bring required documents and your old 3.5 gallon per flush toilet(s), with tank(s) and bowl(s) separated, no later than 90 days from date of purchase, to:
City of Longmont Waste Diversion Center
140 Martin Street, Longmont, CO 80501
- Old 3.5 gallon toilet/urinal drop-off hours:
Monday - Saturday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Closed Sundays and holidays.
- You will receive a bill credit within 1-2 billing cycles.
- Residential customers are limited to two toilet rebates per year.