New Utility Bill Payment System Coming Soon!
The City of Longmont is pleased to announce that a new utility bill payment system will be launched later this year. The new system, hosted by Paymentus, will let you pay your utility bill online and over the phone just as you can today. Plus, you’ll have several convenient new ways to manage your utility account and make payments online, including:
- Online Quick Pay (no need to register an account)
- Pay-by-Email (you’ll receive your bill by email)
- AutoPay (set it and forget it) by credit/debit card or automatic bank transfer
- Review balance and make Payment-by-Text
- A new Self-Service Portal where you can review your account information, payment history and consumption usage, as well as set your payment preferences.
Current Customers: Please Note!
- If you wish to take advantage of the auto pay feature you must register your payment method in advance.
- If you have already set up a recurring credit card payment, you will have to reconfirm your account details.
To follow the progress of the new system, please monitor this page for important updates.
Here you’ll find details of how and when to register your payment for auto pay, and how to reconfirm your existing payment details.
You also can sign up for email notification at LongmontColorado.gov –click on “News” near the top of the page – or follow the City of Longmont on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest news about the switch to the new payment system.