City Facebook / Twitter Feeds
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com
- Nov 21
Yesterday we shared tips on reducing waste (trash) during the holidays, so let's go for water today! At this rate, you'll really be set to impress with the sustainable savvy you'll be serving up alongside that turkey and stuffing!
- Nov 21
The Longmont Sustainability Coalition is holding its next quarterly meeting from 5-7 pm Dec. 5 at Longmont Public Library. The group welcomes new members to help advise city staff on progress toward Sustainability Plan goals. RSVP requested: ow.ly/l5wP30gA6Wj
- Nov 20
With all the extra food, fun and family that comes with the holidays, so can extra trash. Check out this quick video to sort your way towards #zerowaste. Small choices, make big impacts! #newtalkintrash #longmont
When emergencies happen turn to this page as the central source for City of Longmont news and information.
- Subscribe to Longmont’s eNotification system
- See road conditions via Longmont’s real time snow-cam network
- See river conditions via Longmont webcams
- Follow Longmont on Facebook and Twitter
- Follow Longmont Public Safety on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to Longmont’s reverse notification system
- For emergency needs, contact Public Safety. If you have an immediate, life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1.
- To report snow route concerns, contact Transportation.
- To report electrical outages 24 hours a day, call Longmont Power & Communications at 303-776-0011 or 303-651-8386. Customers should not try to reach LPC for outages through email or Facebook; the phone is the surest way to get help.
- If you see a low-hanging or downed power line, STAY AWAY from it and call LPC at 303-776-0011 or 303-651-8386. All downed lines, even if they are not moving or sparking, are dangerous and should be avoided.
- If electrical equipment attached to a home has been damaged, it may be the owner’s responsibility to have it repaired. If residents have questions, call Longmont Power & Communications at 303-651-8386. The equipment will be inspected and a door hanger will be provided outlining the next steps required. For more information about damaged electrical equipment attached to your home, click here.
- To report drainage problems on city streets, contact Water Utilities.
- Report potholes by making a Street Repair Request.