City Facebook / Twitter Feeds
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com
- Jan 15
This post has 7 like(s)
City Council Open Forum: The January 16 city council meeting, beginning at 7 pm in the Council Chambers at 350 Kimbark Street, will be an Open Forum for residents to talk for 5 minutes each to council members about any topic on their minds. This is the only agenda item for this meeting; plan to arrive a little early to put your name on the list of speakers.
- Jan 15
This post has 20 like(s)
Braving the snow, more than a hundred residents participated in Longmont’s annual MLK Day Celebration, “All Cultures One Voice,” featuring dramatizations, gospel choirs, dancers, a keynote speaker, Atlanta attorney Rodney K. Strong. The event is sponsored by the Longmont Multicultural Action Committee along with the Silver Creek Leadership Academy.
- Jan 16
This post has 4 like(s)
The City of Longmont supports this newly created neighborhood group. It's a great example of residents doing their part to enhance our community.
When emergencies happen turn to this page as the central source for City of Longmont news and information.
- Subscribe to Longmont’s eNotification system
- See road conditions via Longmont’s real time snow-cam network
- See river conditions via Longmont webcams
- Follow Longmont on Facebook and Twitter
- Follow Longmont Public Safety on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to Longmont’s reverse notification system
- For emergency needs, contact Public Safety. If you have an immediate, life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1.
- To report snow route concerns, contact Transportation.
- To report electrical outages 24 hours a day, call Longmont Power & Communications at 303-776-0011 or 303-651-8386. Customers should not try to reach LPC for outages through email or Facebook; the phone is the surest way to get help.
- If you see a low-hanging or downed power line, STAY AWAY from it and call LPC at 303-776-0011 or 303-651-8386. All downed lines, even if they are not moving or sparking, are dangerous and should be avoided.
- If electrical equipment attached to a home has been damaged, it may be the owner’s responsibility to have it repaired. If residents have questions, call Longmont Power & Communications at 303-651-8386. The equipment will be inspected and a door hanger will be provided outlining the next steps required. For more information about damaged electrical equipment attached to your home, click here.
- To report drainage problems on city streets, contact Water Utilities.
- Report potholes by making a Street Repair Request.
The Outdoor Emergency Sirens are no longer in use. There are many newer technologies available to provide weather related notifications.
04/12/2017 3:28 pm
City closes the EOC as the Rogers Road wildfire is now contained.
02/10/2017 11:02 am
02/10/2017 9:12 am
It is unknown what activated the system. The OEWS has been shut down until further notice and the manufacturer has been contacted to troubleshoot the system.
10/13/2016 9:40 am