City Facebook / Twitter Feeds
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com
- Oct 19
See New Aviation License Plate at Airport on Sunday. Chris Swathwood, the Vice Chairman of the Colorado Aviation Business Association (CABA), will be at Vance Brand Municipal Airport on Sunday, October 22, 10 am to noon, to promote the new Colorado aviation license plate. The new plate is designed to generate support for the aviation industry. Swathmore will talk about the new plate, how to get it, why it’s important to support aviation and will answer any questions. Learn more at http://www.supportcoloradoaviation.com/.
- Oct 19
Volunteers worked alongside staff today at picturesque Lake McIntosh to plant native vegetation along the shoreline. Our Natural Resources Land Management team grew these young plants in-house from seed and cuttings. A big thanks to all involved, and a welcome invitation to any who want to join the next project! http://ow.ly/Y4ab30g04WQ
- Oct 18
The billiard room is a central social hub at the Longmont Senior Center and we've got an extra table just for you 😊. 55+ Longmonters can play all day for 50¢! Billiards not your thing? Give us a call at 303-651-8411 to inquire about other programs, or see our online GO Catalog featuring day trips, lunch wagon, social clubs, concerts, and more! https://www.longmontcolorado.gov/home/showdocument?id=18863
- Oct 19
Volunteers worked alongside staff today at picturesque Lake McIntosh to plant native vegetation along the shoreline… https://t.co/MXdMRwGAVB
- Oct 18
- Oct 17
Repairs Underway for Water Main Break on Gay, Tips for Impacted Residents https://t.co/zZB6XOVmRd
When emergencies happen turn to this page as the central source for City of Longmont news and information.
- Subscribe to Longmont’s eNotification system
- See road conditions via Longmont’s real time snow-cam network
- See river conditions via Longmont webcams
- Follow Longmont on Facebook and Twitter
- Follow Longmont Public Safety on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to Longmont’s reverse notification system
- For emergency needs, contact Public Safety. If you have an immediate, life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1.
- To report snow route concerns, contact Transportation.
- To report electrical outages 24 hours a day, call Longmont Power & Communications at 303-776-0011 or 303-651-8386. Customers should not try to reach LPC for outages through email or Facebook; the phone is the surest way to get help.
- If you see a low-hanging or downed power line, STAY AWAY from it and call LPC at 303-776-0011 or 303-651-8386. All downed lines, even if they are not moving or sparking, are dangerous and should be avoided.
- If electrical equipment attached to a home has been damaged, it may be the owner’s responsibility to have it repaired. If residents have questions, call Longmont Power & Communications at 303-651-8386. The equipment will be inspected and a door hanger will be provided outlining the next steps required. For more information about damaged electrical equipment attached to your home, click here.
- To report drainage problems on city streets, contact Water Utilities.
- Report potholes by making a Street Repair Request.
The Outdoor Emergency Sirens are no longer in use. There are many newer technologies available to provide weather related notifications.
04/12/2017 3:28 pm
City closes the EOC as the Rogers Road wildfire is now contained.
02/10/2017 11:02 am
02/10/2017 9:12 am
It is unknown what activated the system. The OEWS has been shut down until further notice and the manufacturer has been contacted to troubleshoot the system.
10/13/2016 9:40 am