Join the Public Works & Natural Resources Sustainability team at Unity in the Community next Friday evening! Come meet Savvy Sam, spin our prize wheel and learn how to live a more sustainable life. We can't wait to see you! https://bit.ly/2KL7mov
Help your yard survive the hot 🌞 🔥 summer months! Here’s how:
1. Never cut off more than 1/3 of the total height of your grass.
2. Amend your soil with organic matter and add a top layer of mulch.
3. Evaluate your irrigation system with a FREE sprinkler audit with Resourcecentral.org or call (303) 999-3824.
Visit lovecoloradowater.org for more tips on how to conserve your outdoor AND indoor water! #sustainability #conserve
The Royal Botanic Gardens Kew in London is one of the oldest botanic gardens in the world. Join Deryn Davidson on Thursday, Aug. 29 as she shares stories, including her experience taking care of the Queen’s roses! Register at https://bit.ly/2JMhoHU.
New blog post shares some great photos and details of progress on the City's Biogas Treatment and Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) Fueling Station Project east of Martin Street. Once complete in early 2020, the project will transform byproducts from the WWTP into renewable fuel for the City’s trash trucks.
Come join our team. Here are the latest job openings as of 08/15/19.
NEW REGULAR POSITIONS: Applications are now being accepted for the following new regular positions (includes benefits).
• None at this time.
NEW TEMPORARY OR SEASONAL: Applications are now being accepted for the following new temporary or seasonal positions (does not include benefits).
• 20190222 Temporary Building Inspector. Pay Range: $27.91-$31.01/HR. Open Until Filled.
• 20190220 Temporary Laboratory Technician. Pay Range: $23.29-$25.87/HR. Closes 8/30/19.
For more information regarding open positions or to submit an on-line application, please visit our website at https://longmontcolorado.gov/jobs