Submit Concerns and Request For Service
Service Request System is designed to be your one-stop spot for questions, concerns and requests. Requests are monitored Monday – Friday during business hours. If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
How To Use Link2Longmont
Service Request System:
- Browse through the categories listed below to find information on common questions and concerns. Some requests may be serviced through another online customer portal.
- If you need to submit a request, use the Log In box to access your account (if this is your first request, please register and complete the verification step).
- Once you have logged in, choose a Category or Topic from the drop down menu on the form and select a Topic to create a new service request.
- Hang tight for your request to be routed; anticipate a response within 2-4 business days.*
- To view requests that you previously created, click on "Service Requests (requested by you) in the top black menu bar.
You will receive an email confirming that your request has been received. You may then log back in to your account to make any corrections or add more information to your request. Responses and updates to your request will also be accessible within your account.
* The City of Longmont makes every attempt to respond to issues within two business days. Your request will be handled on an individual basis. In some cases, it may take longer to actually resolve.
Please note that all information in City databases is subject to the Open Records Act, including information submitted via this system.