Welcome to Vance Brand Airport
Vance Brand is one of the most popular general aviation airports of its kind in Colorado.
- View the Vance Brand Airport Safety Risk Management (SRM) Analysis Report - Final Report (PDF 11mb)
- View the Vance Brand Airport Safety Risk Management (SRM) Analysis - Preliminary Report
- View the Vance Brand Airport Business Plan
- View the Vance Brand Airport Marketing Plan
- View Vance Brand Business Opportunities
- View the Southwest GA Development Area - Preliminary Planning Study
- View the Vance Brand Airport Schedule of Rates and Charges
Interested in learning more about Vance Brand Airport's history, amenities and events, please enjoy this short video
Vance Brand Airport is located approximately 3 miles SW of Longmont, Colorado and rests at 5,052 feet of elevation (1,539 meters). The Latitude/Longitude is: 40-09-49.217N / 105-09-46.933W.
New Vance Brand Airport Map
A new map of hangars at Vance Brand Airport is available which includes water and sewer service lines.
2013 Economic Impact Summary for Vance Brand Airport
- View the CDOT (Colorado Department of Transportation) 2013 Economic Impact Study for Vance Brand Airport
Longmont Hosted a Public Presentation on Airport Noise Complaints
Vance Brand Airport Supports and Welcomes Corporate Aviation
The Airport strives to have a good neighbor policy based upon safe noise abatement procedures. Copies may be obtained from the Airport Manager. Pilot cooperation is appreciated.
For information about airport operations, communications, general airport services, please visit the section under Pilot Information.
Have a Comment, Suggestion or Complaint?
- To report a comment or concern about Airport operations, click here create an account and complete the City's Service Request Form
" LMO " (our call sign and FAA designator)
Visit the News and Updates page for additional information and publications about the airport.