A housing stability program
We're here to help
Home Steady is a housing assistance program that allows you to get back on track in the event of short-term financial hardship, such as an unexpected medical expense or other unplanned emergencies.
Who can participate
- You are lawfully present in the United States.
- You have income or a verifiable source of pending income, such as a job offer letter, proof of public benefits, etc.
- You have not received a 3-day demand or eviction notice.
How it works
- Set up an appointment with the OUR Center to determine your eligibility and need.
- Once approved, meet with the OUR Center to set goals.
- Meet with a Resource Specialist and participate in a financial skills class with the goal of saving 1 month or more of rent by the end of the Home Steady program.
Questions? Call the OUR Center at (303) 772-5529, send them a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit ourcenter.org.