Supporting Action for Mental Health (SAM) is a movement of local community groups, organizations, faith communities, residents, and local government working together to explore how we all can raise awareness of and take action to address mental health needs in Longmont.
Here’s How You Can Take Action
- Take an upcoming class or attend an event
- Get trained in Mental Health First Aid. Host/sponsor a Mental Health First Aid training at your business, place of worship, or with a community group. Email SAM to learn more.
- Participate in/host a Conversation on Mental Health
- Volunteer! Join a Supporting Action for Mental Health committee. Email our SAM project coordinator, to learn more.
- Tell others about Supporting Action for Mental Health. Download our flyer.