The Housing and Community Investment Division identifies the housing, community and economic development needs of Longmont's low and moderate income residents, and funds programs that help meet those needs. Some of the programs include:
If you have been financially impacted by COVID-19, the Boulder County Personal Finance Program (PFP) can help you navigate financial uncertainty.
The PFP team offers both phone and virtual appointments to review your individual circumstance, talk about options and help you create a plan. All appointments are free and confidential, and Spanish-speaking coaches are available. Here’s how to reach us:
- Request an appointment via the PFP web page (click on “Request an Appointment”)
- call 720-564-2279 (option 1 for English and option 8 for Spanish) and leave a voicemail (call-backs within 48 hours), or
- email PersonalFinance@BoulderCounty.org
Click here for a full list of resources available to help with the impact of COVID-19, including elder services, information about unemployment, financial assistance, food assistance and help with housing.
- 2020 - 2024 CDBG and HOME Consolidated Plan
- 2018 CAPER
- 2018 CDBG, HOME & Affordable Housing Accomplishments
- 2015 - 2019 CDBG and HOME Consolidated Plan
- Citizen Participation Plan
- Fair Housing Information
- Flood - Housing Assistance Programs
- Homeless Information
- List of Affordable Rental Properties in Longmont
Equal Opportunity: In accordance with the provisions of the Equal Opportunity Act, there will be no discrimination against an applicant for these benefits on the basis of age, source of income, sex, race, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, or handicap.
Reasonable Accommodation: If you or a member of your household is an individual with a disability, you have the right to request reasonable accommodation for that disability. The City of Longmont is committed to assuring that each individual has an equal opportunity to the use and enjoyment of the benefits of this program. For more information, contact the Rehabilitation Program at 306-774-4648.
TTY service for those individuals with hearing and speech disabilities is available through Colorado Relay Service at 1-800-659-3656.