Find Us On Facebook
The City of Longmont presents an exciting opportunity for qualified applicants to become vital members of our municipal team. We have openings in many of our City Departments including:
- City Attorney's Office
- City Clerk's Office
- City Manager's Office
- External Services: Community Services, Economic Development, and Municipal Airport
- Human Resource Services
- Longmont Power and Communications
- Municipal Court and Probation
- Public Safety: Police, Fire, and Communications
- Public Works and Natural Resources: Environmental Services, Natural Resources, Engineering Services, Operations, and Business Services and Strategic Planning
- Shared Services: Enterprise Technology Services, Finance, Fleet, Purchasing and Contracts
If you are interested in being a part of a community with a vision to enhance and preserve the high quality of life of its citizens and employees then Longmont is where you want to be. Qualified candidates who meet all of the job requirements should submit their City of Longmont job application on-line.
The City of Longmont is proud to be an EOE. We maintain a drug free workplace and perform post-offer pre-employment substance tests. Residency is not required.