Starting or Growing a Small Business? We Have The Information You Need!
Read our Informative Materials Designed Especially for Local Businesses:
- The City of Longmont Business Resource Guide, a complete, 20-page guide for starting a business in Longmont!
Your business, whether it is a start-up or an existing business, belongs in Longmont and we are committed to helping you succeed. City economic development experts have created a comprehensive local business resource guide that contains information about:
- Economic Partners
- Permits and Licenses
- Business Assistance Programs
- Primary Employer Incentives
- Preparing a Business Plan
- Selecting a Business Structure
- And More!
- Small Business Resources Brochure
Tap into the Local Business Community for Support, Networking, and Advice:
- Longmont Downtown Development Authority
- Longmont Economic Development Partnership
- Longmont Area Chamber of Commerce
- Boulder Small Business Development Center
- Latino Chamber of Commerce of Boulder County
Stay Current with Business Magazines and Newspapers Available at the Library:
- Bloomberg Business Week
- Colorado Biz
- Denver Business Journal
- Fast Company*
- Harvard Business Review
- Investor's Business Daily
- Wall Street Journal
* Bloomberg Business Week and Forbes are available to download to your PC, laptop or smart phone devices through RB Digital, our eMagazine service.