They say you learn something new every day...
Now your Library can help you make that happen.
Learn now with Learning Express
Learning Express is a great option for busy adults who are looking to further their professional knowledge or expertise. With Learning Express, you can:
- Explore over 1,000 occupations and get matches for your interests
- Learn computer skills such as Microsoft products, Photoshop, and more
- Practice for occupational tests including Civil Service, EMT, Firefighter, Nursing, Real Estate, Teaching, and Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
- Get ready for the GED test by taking courses an practicing the tests (tests are offered in Spanish, too!)
- FREE to all library cardholders
Get ready to go further, NOW!
Grab your library card and click the button to get started.
Do You Know Someone Who Needs Help with Basic Computer Skills?
We've Got the Resource to Help!
Using DigitalLearn, you can learn how to:
- Get started on a computer, navigate a website, use email, conduct basic searches and more on a PC or Mac.
- Protect yourself online, including creating secure accounts and passwords, avoiding online scams, and how to best protect your internet privacy.
- Use Microsoft Word to create, format, and save a document.
- Create a resumé in Microsoft Word and conduct an online job search.
- Use cloud storage.
- Use Skype and Facebook.
- Buy a plane ticket online.
- Or, if you're 55+ and prefer a live classroom learning experience, check out all the great technology classes, labs, and clubs offered at the Senior Center, 910 Longs Peak Ave. You can find them in the latest issue of The GO catalog.
Questions? Ask a librarian for help!