Longmont Power & Communications (LPC) is the City’s not-for-profit electric and internet services utility. Our goal is to deliver outstanding electric and internet service experiences to our customer-owners while providing exceptional value and benefit to our community. For more than 100 years, we have provided innovative service that has kept electric rates low while improving reliability and convenience for Longmont businesses and citizens.
News and Updates:
- Learn about or sign up for our Renewable Power Purchase Program
- Save Money and Energy: with our Efficiency Works Refrigerator Recycling Program
- LPC receives RP3 designation from American Public Power Association
- Reminder: water lawns heavily after NextLight construction on your property
- NextLight now hosting Netflix servers
- Tech 102 video: learn the basics about fiber-optic internet, gigabit connection speeds, and more
Hear From us!
Want to keep up with the latest on LPC? You’re in luck! We have a number of different electronic news outlets you can subscribe to for free; just take your pick from the list below, so you can be updated on our current affairs.
Like and follow us on Facebook where we post event updates, program information, outage notifications and more.
Sign up for e-notifications to see our most recent bulletins on NextLight. This typically publishes every two weeks.
Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive one or both of the LPC newsletters. PowerOutlet is for residential customers and publishes every month; PowerSource is aimed at our commercial customers and appears once a quarter in February, May, August, and November.