Connection is more important to Longmont than ever. To help ALL our community stay connected when they need to be, NextLight is offering new income-qualified customers two free months of service followed by a new income-qualified rate of $14.95/month. To see if you qualify and to sign up, call us at (303) 651-8386.
You get the chance to build your hometown and strengthen your community.
That’s because NextLight is:
• 100% community-owned. Your dollars stay in your city, your network.
• 100% community-based. When you call for technical support, you get help from across town, not across the world.
• 100% community-focused.Our attention is on making life better for Longmont’s residents and businesses, both old and new. When you choose NextLight, you choose a neighbor. You create local jobs. You build opportunities. And you make Longmont a city to be proud of.
It’s time to connect. Call 303-651-8386 to sign up and help Longmont shine brighter than ever
NextLight... It’s 100% about you
|CONTACT INFORMATION||HOURS OF OPERATION - NextLight Customer Service:
|Main Office: (303) 651-8386
||Monday-Friday (phone) 8 am to 6 pm
|Outages: (303) 776-0011||Saturday (phone) 8 am to 4:30pm|
|LPC@longmontcolorado.gov||Monday - Friday (doors) 8 am to 5 pm|
NextLight Technical Service:
- Monday-Friday (by phone): 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Monday-Friday (in-person): 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday (by phone): 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Service Center, 1100 S. Sherman Street, Longmont, CO 80501