Search Activities and Programs
Seeking a specific class? Use the keyword or activity number search to be taken to our activity registration software.
Recreation Services builds community through evolving, affordable recreation and leisure opportunities which encourage well being and enhance the quality of life.
- Fall 2019 Recreation Brochure: The Fall 2019 Recreation Brochure will be direct mailed to Longmont Household the week of July 29, with general activity registration beginning on Tuesday, Aug 6. Select programs, including some athletics leagues, have registration occurring now: visit rec.ci.longmont.co.us for online registration.
- New! Drop-in Floor Hockey at the Memorial Building. 6-8pm Wednesday nights at 700 Longs Peak Ave, beginning September 25.
Regular facility admission fees apply and passes are accepted. For adults 18 and older. While equipment is available, you are welcome to bring your own. No experience needed. Come on down and play!
- New! Drop-in Table Tennis at the Memorial Building. 7-10pm Monday nights at 700 Longs Peak Avenue.
Regular facility admission fees apply and passes are accepted. For ages 8+. Bring your own paddle/bat! Free instructional clinics on select Mondays teaches rules, technique, and strategy in a group setting; all experience levels welcome. The Clinic instructor is David Vollmar, one of the top players in the state of Colorado.
Open Play: Mondays, 7-10pm, ages 8 & up, 700 Longs Peak Avenue
1st & 3rd Monday each month - Clinic 7-8 pm
- Recreation Services is proud to take over stewardship of the Sandstone Ranch Visitor Center. Look for exciting offerings coming from Recreation Services! Go to Sandstone Ranch page.
- Registration for swimming lessons for the summer are currently being accepted. A wide variety of days and times are available for individuals ages six months (with a parent) through adult.See what swim class is right for your child.
- We're looking for instructors! Do you have knowledge of a particular subject, skills you would like to share with others, or perhaps a hobby that you would love to talk about? Whatever it might be, we're always in search of new class topics and would love to hear about your class idea. Please call us at 303-651-8404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will return your message as soon as possible.
Recreation Services has a Lost and Abandoned Item area for items left behind within Recreation Facilities that are available for pick up at that facility's front desk. If we are able to identify the owner of the lost or abandoned item (e.g. wallet, keys, etc.), we contact the owner and hold the item for them at the facility's front desk. Unidentified items are kept for 30 days and then donated to local shelters.
Under the City's policy governing behavior at City facilities, Recreation Services posts current lists of all items that have been abandoned or found within Recreation Facilities for public review.
Lost and Abandoned Items:
- Listing at Centennial Pool, 1201 Alpine St
- Listing at the Longmont Recreation Center, 310 Quail Rd
- Listing at the St Vrain Memorial Building, 700 Longs Peak Ave
- Listing at Sunset Pool, 1900 Longs Peak Ave
- Listing at Longmont Ice Pavilion, 725 8th Ave
- Listing at Roosevelt Activity Pool, 903 8th Ave
- Listing at Kanemoto Activity Pool, 1151 S. Pratt Pkwy