Search Activities and Programs
Looking for no school day programs? Use keyword "noschool". Further refine your search by selecting for starting month.
Recreation Services builds community through evolving, affordable recreation and leisure opportunities which encourage well being and enhance the quality of life.
- Register today for the Longmont Turkey Trot! Registrations received by 5pm on October 22 will receive a personalized bib! Saturday, November 11, 9am.
- The Longmont Ice Pavilion is slated to open on November 6. Registration is currently being accepted for all Learn-to-Skate and Ice Hockey Programs. Register today, keyword "ice"
- The Fall 2017 Recreation Brochure was direct mailed to city of Longmont residents the week of July 31. PDF downloads will be available for viewing online. Fall registration is currently being accepted.
- Check out our Seasonal Functional Fitness Tips!
- Recreation Services is proud to take over stewardship of the Sandstone Ranch Visitor Center. Look for exciting offerings coming from Recreation Services! Go to Sandstone Ranch page.
- Registration for swimming lessons for the Longmont Recreation Center and Centennial Pool are currently being accepted. A wide variety of days and times are available for individuals ages six months (with a parent) through adult.See what swim class is right for your child.
- We're looking for instructors! Do you have knowledge of a particular subject, skills you would like to share with others, or perhaps a hobby that you would love to talk about? Whatever it might be, we're always in search of new class topics and would love to hear about your class idea. Please call Mary P. (303) 774-4694 or email to find out more about teaching a class or classes for Longmont Recreation Services!
Recreation Services has a Lost and Abandoned Item area for items left behind within Recreation Facilities that are available for pick up at that facility's front desk. If we are able to identify the owner of the lost or abandoned item (e.g. wallet, keys, etc.), we contact the owner and hold the item for them at the facility's front desk. Unidentified items are kept for 30 days and then donated to local shelters.
Under the City's policy governing behavior at City facilities, Recreation Services posts current lists of all items that have been abandoned or found within Recreation Facilities for public review.
Lost and Abandoned Items:
- Listing at Centennial Pool, 1201 Alpine St
- Listing at the Longmont Recreation Center, 310 Quail Rd
- Listing at the St Vrain Memorial Building, 700 Longs Peak Ave
- Listing at Sunset Pool, 1900 Longs Peak Ave.