Longmont Recreation Services offers swim lessons at two year-round sites, Centennial Pool and the Longmont Recreation Center (LRC), and one summer-only site, Sunset Pool. Swim lessons are offered for infants as young as 6 months with a parent, for children 3 years of age and older without a parent, and for teens, adults, and seniors. We offer swim lessons every day of the week, all year long to best fit your busy schedule.
Indoor Lessons offered at Centennial Pool*:
Indoor Lessons offered at the Longmont Recreation Center Pool*:
*Be sure to check your Seasonal Recreation Brochure for levels, dates, and time.
**NEW: SMALL CLASS SWIM LESSONS! Guaranteed maximum of 3 students per instructor. See page 18 of your Summer 2018 Recreation brochure for more information.
Why should my child take swim lessons with City of Longmont Recreation Services?
Our staff includes highly trained swim instructors and on-deck supervisors committed to providing you with great lessons. Swim lesson instructors receive specific training for each program they teach as well as attending regular, on-going staff training to ensure your child receives the best possible instruction.
Our swim lesson management team helps provide on-deck assistance, help with lesson planning, as well as parent support—feel free to ask them anything about lessons!Which swim lesson is right for my child?
- Check out the swim lesson descriptions for the age range of your child.
- Call Centennial Pool 303-651-8406, to talk about class options with a Swim Lesson Guru, and/or arrange a free swim lesson evaluation.
How do I Register?
- To view entire swim lesson schedule, check out the current City of Longmont Recreation Brochure for exact dates and times for swim lessons.
- Click on the preferred day/time/location swim lesson button, above, and register online.
- Register over the phone or drop by in person at any recreation facility: