Longmont Recreation Services offers swim lessons at two year-round sites, Centennial Pool and the Longmont Recreation Center, and summer-only site, Sunset Pool. Swim lessons are offered for infants as young as 6 months with a parent, for children 3 years of age and older without a parent, and for teens, adults, and seniors. Swim lessons are offered both during the week and on weekends, to best fit your busy schedule.
Why take City of Longmont, Recreation Services, swim lessons?
Our staff includes highly trained swim instructors and on-deck supervisors committed to providing you with great lessons. Swim lesson instructors receive specific training for each program they teach, as well as attending regular, on-going staff training to ensure each student receives the best possible instruction.
Our swim lesson management team helps provide on-deck assistance, help with lesson planning, as well as parent support—feel free to ask them anything about lessons!In which class should I enroll my child?
- Check out the swim lesson descriptions for the age range of your child.
- Call Centennial Pool (303) 651-8406, to talk about class options with a swim lesson Guru, and/or arrange a free swim lesson evaluation.
How to Register?
- Check out the current City of Longmont Recreation Brochure for exact dates and times for swim lessons.
- Register on-line.
- Narrow down your search results by filling in "Activity Number" (from Recreation Brochure), or "Keyword Search" (name of class), or "Age".
- Register over the phone: Call Centennial Pool (303) 651-8406 or the Longmont Recreation Center (303) 774-4800, or stop by in person at any recreation facility. Facility addresses