St Vrain Memorial Building
Main Number: 303-651-8404
Recreation Area Supervisor
No membership is required: our facility is open to both residents of Longmont and non-residents. Go to admittance fee page.
- General Building/Weight Room
Monday - Friday, 6 am - 8 pm
Saturday, 7 am - 5 pm
Sunday, Rental Availability Only
- Open Gym Basketball*
Tuesday/Thursday,11:30 am - 2:30 pm
*For ages 18 and older. Locks available to check out with ID. Other drop-in times available; please call for more information.
2019 Modified Hours and Closure Dates
May 27, Memorial Day, Closed
July 4, Independence Day, Closed
Annual Maintenance Closure, Aug 5-10
Sept 2, Labor Day, Closed
Nov 28, Thanksgiving, Closed
Dec 24 & Dec 31, Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve, Open 6 am until 3 pm.
Dec 25 & Jan 1, Christmas & New Year's, Closed
The St. Vrain Memorial Building offers land fitness classes and yoga classes throughout the week. Updated fitness schedules are available for pick up at the St. Vrain Memorial Building or can be downloaded from the fitness page.
party options for children ages 3 to 6 years of age where drama, music, and dance, gymnastics or open gym packages are available.
The St. Vrain Memorial Building is available for rental before and after regular hours and has gymnasium and meeting room space also available during regular facility hours. Email for more information regarding availability and rental rates.
- Gymnasium, full size court with permanent bleachers on both sides. Capacity 393 on the gym floor and 900 in the bleachers.
- Conference Room - small room with 2 tables 10 chairs. Whiteboard and screen.
- Fitness / Wellness Room, 25 steps, hand weights, body bars, fitballs, bands, mats, wood floor and sound system.
- Weight Room/ Fitness Area, Bikes, ellipticals, treadmills, smith rack, free weights, multi-directional bench press, benches, 6 multi-exercise selectorized weight machines, fitballs, mats, hand weights.