1900 Longs Peak Ave.
Longmont, CO 80501
Main: (303) 651-8300
Rental Line: (303) 774-3510
Sunset Pool is CLOSED for the season
On January 13, we will start accepting summer 2020 pool reservations! Please call 303-651-8406 to reserve your summer party!
Sunset Pool is a heated outdoor pool with six, 25 meter lap lanes, a large wading area, three diving boards (including a 3 meter!), and two fast and fun water-slides. The pool is surrounded by both grass and sand areas with magnificent mountain views - a complete attraction for the entire family! Pool depth ranges from approximately 6 inches deep at the shallow end to 11 feet deep in the diving well.
- Youth under the age of 6 years old, MUST have a parent or responsible individual (14 & older) in the water with them at all times.
- Youth 10 and under, must be supervised, on site, by a responsible individual (14 & older).
- Youth 11 years old and older, may use the facility unsupervised.
- The facility will close 15 minutes after the last swimming session. Please plan your shower/changing times accordingly.
- Please follow all aquatic staff rules and directions.
- Patrons who break the rules, fight, vandalize property, steal, or disrespect staff, will be asked to leave, without a refund. Depending on the severity of the situation, police may be contacted and patrons may be banned from the facility for the remainder of the season.
- Everyone who enters Sunset Pool must pay the appropriate admittance fee, whether swimming or not.
- Patrons participating in swimming and diving lessons will have to pay admittance fees if they choose to participate in Open/Lap Swim.
- All patrons must vacate Sunset Pool approximately 15 minutes after the end of their last lesson. Please plan your shower time accordingly.
- 20-visit passes, annual passes and quarterly passes are accepted. More information available on the admittance fee page.
- There are NO refunds for admittance fees due to weather-related closures. If in doubt of the weather, please ask for a receipt when paying - this receipt may be used at an indoor City of Longmont Recreation facility during the same day of the weather closure.
- Sunset Pool strives to remain open during all scheduled hours, but for safety reasons cannot be open during heavy rains, lightning and thunder.
- Lap lanes share the pool with other programs, with a minimum of 2 lanes available, please make friends and circle swim!
- Slides and Diving Boards will NOT be available for use.
A variety of fitness classes are offered at Sunset Pool. Please visit the fitness page, by clicking here, to see the current class schedule.
Rentals & ReservationsSunset Pool is available for parties and facility rentals! Hold your own special event at Recreation Services' Sunset Pool! Reserve a special time before and after regularly scheduled hours. For rentals during pool hours, admission fees must be paid in full at the time of your get together.
Rental time is started when the facility is open to the group and ends when the facility is empty and locked at the completion of the rental. When making your reservation, consider the time needed to set up decorations as well as the clean up and shower time of your guests. Prices can be adjusted to accommodate this extra time. The entire rental fee is due when making the reservation. All necessary staff is included in the rental fee.
On January 13, summer 2020 reservations will begin! Call JoAnna at 303-774-3510, Centennial Pool (303) 651-8406 or Sunset Pool (when open for the season) (303) 651-8300 - with any questions and to reserve over the phone with a debit/credit card. Any other method of payment can be done at Centennial Pool and Sunset Pool front desk. Full payment is due at the time of reservation.