1900 Longs Peak Ave.
Longmont, CO 80501
Main: (303) 651-8300
Rental Line: (303) 774-3510
Sunset Pool will OPEN, Monday, June 22
Advanced reservations are required to use the pool, for Lap, Adult, and Open Swims. This includes youth ages 0-2.
Reservations will open at 9am, on Thursday, June 18.
Lap Swim | One Lane Line per Person | 1 hour reservations
Monday- Friday, 10am-6pm
Tuesday & Thursday, 6-8pm
Adult Swim | 16 yrs + | 1 hour reservations
This time is for adults only, in areas of the pool where no water fitness classes or lap swim is occurring. NO Lap Lanes, slides, diving boards, or fitness class access.
Monday - Thursday, 12-1pm
- Mon & Wed, Diving Well Only
- Tues & Thurs, Perimeter of the Pool
Sunday, 10am-12pm (11-12pm, Diving Well Only)
Open Swim | All Ages | 2 hour reservations
Access to the entire pool, which includes slides and diving boards. NO lap lane use. Everyone entering Sunset Pool, swimming or not, must register, due to capacity limitations.
Monday- Friday, 1pm-3pm, 3:30pm-5:30pm
Saturday, 10am-12pm, 12:30pm-2:30pm, 3pm-5pm
Sunday, 12pm-2pm, 2:30pm-4:30pm, 5pm-7pm
Click here to register for your Open Swim time.
- Swim Lessons
- CARA Swim Fit
- Masters Swimming
- Water Fitness Classes
The reservation time frame includes the time it takes to exit the facility, not total time in the water. When planning your swim, please allow enough time to gather your belongings and exit the facility to help maintain the swim schedule.
Sunset Pool is a heated outdoor pool with six, 25 meter lap lanes, a large wading area, three diving boards (including a 3 meter!), and two fast and fun water-slides. The pool is surrounded by both grass and sand areas with magnificent mountain views - a complete attraction for the entire family! Pool depth ranges from approximately 6 inches deep at the shallow end to 11 feet deep in the diving well.
- Click here to view additional COVID Policies.
- Youth under the age of 6 years old, MUST have a parent or responsible individual (14 & older) in the water with them at all times.
- Youth 10 and under, must be supervised, on site, by a responsible individual (14 & older).
- Youth 11 years old and older, may use the facility unsupervised.
- Please follow all aquatic staff rules and directions.
- Patrons who break the rules, fight, vandalize property, steal, or disrespect staff, will be asked to leave, without a refund. Depending on the severity of the situation, police may be contacted and patrons may be banned from the facility for the remainder of the season.
- There are NO refunds for admittance fees due to weather-related closures.
- Sunset Pool strives to remain open during all scheduled hours, but for safety reasons cannot be open during heavy rains, lightning and thunder.
A variety of fitness classes are offered at Sunset Pool. Please visit the fitness page, by clicking here, to see the current class schedule.
After Hour Rentals
Sunset Pool is available for after hour facility rentals! Hold your own special event at Recreation Services' Sunset Pool! Reserve a special time after regularly scheduled hours.
Rental time is started when the facility is open to the group and ends when the facility is empty and locked at the completion of the rental. When making your rental, consider the time needed to set up decorations as well as the clean up and shower time of your guests. Prices can be adjusted to accommodate this extra time. The entire rental fee is due at time of booking. All necessary staff is included in the rental fee.
We are taking summer 2020 After Hour Rentals! Call JoAnna at 303-774-3510, Centennial Pool (303) 651-8406 or Sunset Pool (303) 651-8300 - with any questions and to reserve over the phone with a debit/credit card. Full payment is due at the time of booking.