Activities Brochure - Winter Spring 2020 & Summer 2020
The Recreation and Golf (activity) Brochure is published three times a year: Winter/Spring, Summer and Fall. Longmont residents will have the brochures direct mailed to their household. If you are not a Longmont resident, you may also call (303) 651-8404 to have a copy of the current brochure mailed to you.
TO REGISTER ONLINE: View our class schedule with expanded class descriptions on-line.
Longmont Recreation and Golf Services uses an online registration software, L-Trac. Online registration has never been easier! Go to online registration.Winter Spring registration began on Tuesday, December 3, and is ongoing through May.
- Winter Spring 2020 Recreation & Golf Services Brochure in sections in pdf form, or download the full Winter Spring 2020 Brochure in a single pdf document.
Summer 2020 registration begins on Tuesday, April 7, and is ongoing through August. Summer 2020 note: At publication time, the COVID-19 response continued to be rapidly evolving. Please note that the availability of programs and events contained within these pages are subject to current recommendations and may not be offered as listed. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to LongmontColorado.gov/news and LongmontColorado.gov/rec.
- Summer 2020 Recreation and Golf Services Brochure sections in pdf form, or download the full Summer 2020 Brochure in a single pdf document.
- Download Entire Summer Brochure (Covers + Content) - 53 pages, 7.6 MB
- Fees & Table of Contents - page 1, 236 KB
- City Information - pages 2-3, 406 KB
- St Vrain Memorial Building - page 4, 353 KB
- Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center - page 5, 346 KB
- Longmont Recreation Center - page 6, 340 KB
- Historic Callahan House & Activity Pools, Roosevelt & Kanemoto - page 7, 950 KB
- Sunset Pool, Activity Pools, Centennial Pool - pages 7-9, 1.3 MB
- American Red Cross Classes & Aquatics Programs & Learn to Swim - pages 10-16, 999 KB
- Athletics - Youth & Adult - pages 16-22, 498 KB
- Pull Out: Special Events & Birthday Party Packages- pages 23-26, 421 KB
- Therapeutic Recreation- SCOPE - page 27, 344 KB
- Fitness & Fitness/Wellness-Yoga - pages 28-31, 520 KB
- Preschool/Youth/Teen & Outdoor- pages 32-40, 770 KB
- Outdoor & Adult Programs - pages 38-43,524 KB
- Museum - page 44, 245 KB
- Senior Services - pages 45, 251 KB
- Firing Range - page 46, 240 KB
- Golf & Union Reservoir - page 48, 286 KB
- Facility Rental Information including Park Shelters- page 48 & back fold out, 1.8MB
At publication time, the COVID-19 response continued to be rapidly evolving. Please note that the availability of programs and events contained within the Summer 2020 brochure pages are subject to current recommendations and may not be offered as listed. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to LongmontColorado.gov/news and LongmontColorado.gov/rec.
- Download Entire Winter/Spring Brochure (Covers + Content) - 53 pages: 7,532 KB
- Fees & Table of Contents - page 1: 1,035 KB
- City Information & local service providers - pages 2-4: 1,576 KB
- Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center - page 5: 997 KB
- Longmont Recreation Center - page 6: 732 KB
- St Vrain Memorial Building - page 7: 708 KB
- Callahan House, Golf, and Union Reservoir - page 8: 752 KB
- Centennial Pool - page 9: 769 KB
- Ice Pavilion - pages 10-11: 1,689 KB
- Aquatic Programs including Learn to Swim & American Red Cross - pages 12-16: 4,436 KB
- Athletics - Youth & Adults - pages 17-21: 3,399 KB
- Fitness & Fitness/Wellness-Yoga - pages 22-29: 4,420 KB
- Calendar event pullout and Birthday Party Packages - center insert: 5,222 KB
- Therapeutic Recreation- SCOPE - Special Needs Programs - pages 32-33: 1,418 KB
- Preschool/Youth/Teen- pages 32-40: 5,597 KB
- Outdoor- pages 38-39: 1,365 KB
- Youth/Adult and Adult Programs - pages 40-44: 3,285 KB
- Museum - page 45: 994 KB
- Senior Services - pages 46-47: 1,262 KB
- Firing Range - page 48: 769 KB
- Facility Rental Information- back cover flap: 1,953 KB
- Job Information for Recreation Services - cover foldout: 846 KB
- Winter Spring Brochure Cover, including Letter from the Recreation Manager and Sponsor Thank You - 1,800 KB