Activities Brochure - Winter Spring 2018 & Summer 2018
The Recreation and Golf (activity) Brochure is published three times a year: Winter/Spring, Summer and Fall. Longmont residents will have the brochures direct mailed to their household. If you are not a Longmont resident, you may also call (303) 651-8404 to have a copy of the current brochure mailed to you.
TO REGISTER ONLINE: View our class schedule with expanded class descriptions on-line.
Longmont Recreation and Golf Services uses an online registration software, L-Trac. Online registration has never been easier! Go to online registration.
Summer 2018 registration begins on Tuesday, April 3, and will be ongoing through August. Summer camps registrations began on March 1.
- Summer 2018 Recreation and Golf Services Brochure sections in pdf form, or download the full Summer 2018 Brochure in a single pdf document.
Winter Spring 2018 registration began on Tuesday, December 5, and will be ongoing through May.
- Winter Spring 2018 Recreation and Golf Services Brochure sections in pdf form, or download the full Winter Spring 2018 Brochure in a single pdf document.
- Download Entire Summer Brochure (Covers + Content) - 60 pages, 5.54 MB
- Fees & Table of Contents - page 1, 113 KB
- City Information & local service providers - pages 2-5, 701 KB
- Longmont Recreation Center & St Vrain Memorial Building - pages 6-7, 319 KB
- Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center - page 8, 162 KB
- Callahan House - page 9, 234 KB
- Activity Pools, Centennial & Sunset Pools - pages 9-11, 418 KB.
- Aquatic Programs & American Red Cross - pages 12-14, 216 KB
- Learn to Swim - pages 15-18, 362 KB
- Athletics - Youth & Adults - pages 19-24, 311 KB
- Fitness & Fitness/Wellness-Yoga - pages 25-27 & 31-32, 313 KB
- Calendar event pullout - center insert,176 KB
- Therapeutic Recreation- SCOPE - page 33, 143 KB
- Preschool/Youth/Teen- pages 34-41, 386 KB
- Outdoor- pages 42-44, 197 KB
- Adult Programs - pages 45-51, 466 KB
- Senior Services - page 52, 165 KB
- Museum - page 53, 137 KB
- Firing Range - page 54, 84 KB
- Golf & Union Reservoir - page 55, 146 KB
- Facility Rental Information- page 56, 162 KB
- Download Entire Winter Spring Brochure (Covers + Content) - 61 pages, 6.91 MB
- Fees & Table of Contents - page 1, 131 KB
- City Information - pages 2-5, 564 KB
- Longmont Recreation Center + 1/2 of birthday parties - page 6, 187 KB
- St Vrain Memorial Building + 1/2 of birthday parties - page 7, 155 KB
- Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center - page 8, 150 KB
- Centennial Pool - page 9, 203 KB
- Ice Pavilion, including Learn-to-Skate - pages 10-11, 204 KB
- American Red Cross Classes & Aquatics Programs - pages 12-14, 238 KB
- Learn-to-Swim - pages 15-17, 180 KB
- Athletics - Youth & Adult- pages 18-22, 246 KB
- Fitness & Fitness/Wellness-Yoga - pages 22-31, 4521 KB
- Pull Out: Yoga/Fitness Schedules & Special Events- pages 27-30, 339 KB
- Adult Programs, pages 32-41, 531 KB
- Outdoor & Union Reservoir, pages 42-43, 219 KB
- Therapeutic Recreation- SCOPE - pages 44-45, 197 KB
- Preschool/Youth/Teen- pages 46-50, 304 KB
- Golf & Callahan House - page 51, 237 KB
- Museum - pages 52-53, 307 KB
- Senior Services - pages 54-55, 236 KB
- Firing Range - page 56, 106 KB
- Facility Rental Information- back cover flap, 159 KB
- Back Cover with sponsor recognition - 881KB