- Bike is a 2 or 4 loop course depending on the age designated distance.
- 6-10yrs: 3 Miles= 2 loops
- 11-17yrs: 6 Miles= 4 loops
- Course Map
- Bike course is on neighboring streets with plenty of viewing and cheering sections.
- Volunteers are located throughout the bike course to cheer and encourage the participants.
- The bike lane and one lane of traffic are coned off to vehicles on 9th Ave.
- Lashley, Mountain View, and Alpine Streets will have the bike lane coned off to traffic.
- This is NOT a closed bike course.
- Participants are ultimately responsible for keeping track of their laps.
- Parents and spectators may assist with counting bike laps if assistance is needed.
- Volunteers are NOT responsible for counting bike laps.
- The timing company will have a check and balance system in place to assist with those who miss a lap or do an extra lap.
- If a participant does not complete the correct amount of laps, they are not eligible for place awards.
- Do not ride your bike inside the transition area.
- All participants must have an ANSI/SNELL approved BIKE helmet strapped on their heads for the entire ride.
- Shoes must be on and secured before mounting on the bike.
- Run/walk your bike across the timing pad, then mount your bike and start your ride.
- Be considerate of other racers' bikes when you return your bike to the transition area.
- Please don't throw your bike on top of someone else's bike.