40th Longmont Triathlon | August 23, 2020 | Longmont Recreation Center
Estimated Start Times for Sunday's Swim will be updated Friday afternoon
Remember - start times tend to run ahead of schedule
525 yard swim | 12 mile bike | 5K (3.1 mile) run
Individual, Wheelchair, and Team Divisions
- Individual: $75/$85 after July 31
- Team: $120/$135 after July 31
NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Registration ends at 12 noon, Wednesday, August 19
- WebTrac City of Longmont Registration
- Race Entry.com
- Download the Longmont Triathlon entry form
- Entry forms can be mailed to the Memorial Building, 700 Longs Peak Avenue, or dropped off at the Longmont Recreation Center or Memorial Building
- Registration form must be received by 12 noon on Wednesday, August 19
Registration will resume with pre-race check-in times on Friday, August 21 and Saturday, August 22
Last Chance Registration
In person registration is available at the Front Desk at Centennial Pool on Friday (August 21) from 3:30-5:30pm or Saturday (August 22) from 8:30-12pm. Note parking is limited due to other events.
Please check-in for race at Longmont Recreation Center
- Saturday, August 22 from 8:30am-12pm
- Sunday, August 23 from 6am-9am
If you need to modify your estimated swim time, please let staff know during race check-in.
Estimated Start Times - are available online during the week prior to the event.
Note: Event typically runs ahead of schedule. Swimmers need to report to the pool 30 minutes prior to their scheduled swim time. Updated swim start times announced throughout the morning.
Race Details and Course Map
Questions regarding either the Longmont Triathlon or Longmont Try-a-Tri? Call the Memorial Building at 303-651-8404.
$15 Transfer Fee: Change your mind about racing and have a buddy who wants to take your place?
- Contact Kris - No transfers after 12 noon on August 19
NOTE: Races will be held regardless of weather.
Refunds are not available for special events. Unsure on registering? Plans not yet solidified? Consider Friday night or Saturday morning registration.
Check out the ways YOU can support the Longmont Triathlon Weekend!
Be a vital part of the longest-running triathlon in the continental U.S. and take advantage of an amazing marketing opportunity! Email us email@example.com with SPONSOR in the subject line to learn more about sponsorship opportunities!