Estimated Start Times for Sunday's Swim? Click HERE!
Remember- we tend to run faster than slower!
525 yard swim | 12 mile bike | 5K (3.1 mile) run
Individual, Wheelchair, and Team Divisions
Last Chance Registration
In person registration is available at the Front Desk at Centennial Pool on Friday (June 1) from 3:30-5:30pm or Saturday (June 2) from 8:30-12pm. Note parking is limited due to other events.
No Race Day Registration.
Visit us on the patio at Centennial Pool!
- Saturday, June 2, from 8:30am-12pm
- Sunday, June 3, from 6am-9am
If you need to modify your estimated swim time, please touch base with us during Pre-Race Check-In, and we can make it happen!
2018 Race Registration ends at 12noon, Wednesday, May 30.
- LTrac: City of Longmont's Recreation Registration System
- Race Entry
- Download the Longmont Triathlon entry form.
- Entry forms can be mailed to Centennial Pool, 1201 Alpine St. or dropped off at any City of Longmont Recreation facility.
- Registration form must be received by 12noon on Wednesday, May 30!
- Registration will resume with pre-race check-in times on Friday and Saturday, June 1 & 2.
Estimated Start Times - are available online during the week prior to the event.
Note: We typically run ahead of schedule. Swimmers need to report to the pool 30 minutes prior to their scheduled swim time. The announcer will be giving updates on swim starts throughout the morning.
Race Details (Including Course Map)
Questions regarding either the Longmont Triathlon or Longmont Try-a-Tri? Call Centennial Pool (303) 651-8406 or e-mail
$15 Transfer Fee: change your mind about racing and have a buddy who wants to take your place?
- Contact Kris! No transfers after May 30, 12noon
Note: Races will be held regardless of weather. Sorry, refunds are not available for special events. Unsure on registering? Plans not yet solidified? Consider Friday night or Saturday morning registration.
Check out the ways YOU can support the Longmont Triathlon Weekend!
Be a vital part of the longest-running triathlon in the continental U.S. and take advantage of an amazing marketing opportunity! Email Kris to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
2018 Supporting Sponsors