Get to know your community hub for active older adults! Our Senior Center blog features work from staff and community members, as well as our "In the Spotlight" interview series. If you would like to contribute to the blog or participate in our comments sections, please contact the moderator directly.
The Drop in With Debbie featured blog post will be available on the 15th of every month. Check back on the 15th to read more of Debbie's LSC and Longmont adventures!
How to comment on a blog post:
Your comments and questions are welcome. In order to post a comment, you must have a website user account. Please login or register a new user account. We also ask that you read our comment policy.
- Debbie drops in with Gary Golter and the volunteers at Cultivate.
- Debbie drops in with Sally Whitson to hear about her championship roller skating days--as a grandma!
- Debbie drops in with Susan Bogatin to hear her incredible resilience and action in the face of health concerns.
- Debbie drops in with Leonard Barrett Jr, a charismatic singer and dancer who performs in the Denver area.
- Debbie drops in with Jim Yoshihara, affectionately known as Yoshi, as he recounts the trials of Japanese internment in the US, growing up in...
- Debbie drops in with Gail Lewis of the Longmont Genealogy Society to learn about her romantic history and her passion for ancestral ties.
- Debbie drops in with Dr. Al Carr to get the scoop on seven generation of his family's life in Longmont, CO.
- Debbie drops in with the lovely ladies of the Bailes de Mi Tierra dance group at the Senior Center.
- This month, we meet Francis "Kelly" Killinger, Jr and celebrate one full year of the Drop in With Debbie Blog!