Get to know your community hub for active older adults! Our Senior Center blog features work from staff and community members, as well as our "In the Spotlight" interview series. If you would like to contribute to the blog or participate in our comments sections, please contact the moderator directly.
The Drop in With Debbie featured blog post will be available on the 15th of every month. Check back on the 15th to read more of Debbie's LSC and Longmont adventures!
How to comment on a blog post:
Your comments and questions are welcome. In order to post a comment, you must have a website user account. Please login or register a new user account. We also ask that you read our comment policy.
- Debbie drops in with Jim Steffen and talks music & making a difference.
- Debbie drops in with some of stories from the Park View Cafe.
- Debbie drops in with some of the people who give life to Longmont's most important services for aging in place and building community.
- Debbie drops in on the card making and wood carving classes this month, exploring the craftspersons who share their love for artistry with u...
- Debbie Noel--writer, artist, and teacher at the Longmont Senior Center--debuts her featured blog, Drop in with Debbie! Debbie joins us month...
- Volunteers with the Senior Computer Tech Center give caregivers a leg up on learning software and hardware that can relieve stress, provide ...
- Paul Flanders shares wisdom from history in his Spring GO Catalog spotlight interview!