Get to know your community hub for active older adults! Our Senior Center blog features work from staff and community members, as well as our "In the Spotlight" interview series. If you would like to contribute to the blog or participate in our comments sections, please contact the moderator directly.
The Drop in With Debbie featured blog post will be available on the 15th of every month. Check back on the 15th to read more of Debbie's LSC and Longmont adventures!
How to comment on a blog post:
Your comments and questions are welcome. In order to post a comment, you must have a website user account. Please login or register a new user account. We also ask that you read our comment policy.
- Debbie drops in with Dr. Al Carr to get the scoop on seven generation of his family's life in Longmont, CO.
- Debbie drops in with the lovely ladies of the Bailes de Mi Tierra dance group at the Senior Center.
- This month, we meet Francis "Kelly" Killinger, Jr and celebrate one full year of the Drop in With Debbie Blog!
- Debbie drops in with Bud DeVere as he shares 95 years of memories as a circus performer, a marine, an author, and an artist.
- Debbie drops in on the Swingin' Seniors: a 'kitchen band' full of rhythm and
- Debbie drops in on a few of the Senior Center's social groups, where politics, food, and jokes are all on the agenda.
- Volunteers with the Senior Computer Tech Center give caregivers a leg up on learning software and hardware that can relieve stress, provide ...
- Debbie drops in with some of the people who give life to Longmont's most important services for aging in place and building community.