High-efficiency Toilet Rebate
We want to help our customers save money through water efficiency programs. We offer rebates for dual flush toilets and low flow toilets (1.0 - 1.6 gallons per flush). Receive $100 for dual flush toilets and $50 for low flow toilets. Residential customers are limited to two toilet rebates per year.
How to Participate
- Replace your old, 3.5 gallon per flush (GPF) toilet(s) with a new, qualified ultra low-flush or dual-flush toilet. To find the GPF on your existing toilet, look under the toilet lid or on the back of the toilet bowl behind the seat. If the GPF is not listed, the appliance year should be inside the toilet tank or under the lid. Please note that homes built after 1992 will not qualify for the current toilet rebate program since laws were passed requiring installation of lower flow toilets during that year. Dates that homes were built will be verified using Boulder County records.
- Fill out the Toilet Rebate Form and include:
- A copy of the receipt for your new toilet(s).
- The completed and signed Affidavit of Lawful Presence in the U.S. and a copy of an acceptable form of identification.
- A copy of your current City of Longmont utility bill. You must have an active City of Longmont water utility account at the time of appliance purchase and rebate application. The application, utility bill, photo ID, and Affidavit of Lawful Presence must all have the same name; the application and utility bill must both have the same address.
- Bring required documents and your old 3.5 gallon per flush toilet(s), with tank(s) and bowl(s) separated, no later than 90 days from date of purchase, to City of Longmont Waste Diversion Center, 140 Martin Street, Longmont, CO 80501. Old 3.5 gallon toilet/urinal drop-off hours: Monday - Saturday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Closed Sundays and holidays.
- You will receive a bill credit within 1-2 billing cycles.